Recent content by cloudyfuwa

  1. Chapter Magi 241 Discussion/242 Predictions

    Re: Magi 241 Spoiler Thread I thought as stated by Yamraiha, magicians are not compatible with metal vessels. This seems to also apply towards magi, so I don't think arba is possessing hakuryuu. I wonder why hakuryuu is now pursuing to become a king candidate...is there really that much to...
  2. Chapter Magi 225 Discussion/226 Predictions

    Re: Magi 225 Spoiler Thread http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2996654-Magi-224-Discussion-225-Predictions/page2 Psh no one commented on my post from 224d/225p. Doesn't Sheba look like aladdin's mom??
  3. Chapter Magi 224 Discussion/225 Predictions

    Re: Magi 224 Spoiler Thread http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%C4%A7%B5%D1magi&flux=1&tid=3032418898&pic_id=61fb86510fb30f2430829b89ca95d143ac4b0395&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1#!/pid2ee91b3b5bb5c9eaf72d7469d739b60038f3b3d4/pn1 What...
  4. Chapter Magi 223 Discussion/224 Predictions

    Personally I think Arba is still a missing piece and Sheba's thoughts had somehow entered Gyokuen at some point or maybe she had been reincarnated as Gyokuen. I don't see how it could be the other way around as Gyokuen and Sheba share the same staff design which seems to be unique among the...
Top