Recent content by Cloudyrain

  1. Cloudyrain

    Discussion What manhwa/manhua are you reading/planning to read?

    Right now I'm patiently waiting for the new chapter of Kubera to be translated :eyeroll and I'm in the third season season of Noblesse ( in ch 200 to be specific) Frankenstein :swoon:blush:awe Planning to read The Gamer , Tower of God and the breaker Manhwa MOOD *ON* :hip
  2. Cloudyrain

    Discussion Favorite Female Character

    -Asha from Kubera, I really love her way and personality :XD she's so funny even though she doesn't make jokes or anything her actions make LOL and of course Leez is the main reason of her action :xp -Seira from Noblesse, she's freaking cool and the way she blushes after someone compliment her...
  3. Cloudyrain

    Discussion Manhwa that deserves its own anime

    I'd like to see Noblesse have its own animebut i want to hear it in korean and Kubera these are my favorite manhwa's !! but again I think maybe Noblesse deserves it's own anime:super:hip
  4. Cloudyrain

    Discussion Manhwa vs. Manga

    Personally, I first started reading manga like many people and in my point of view I believe some manga's nowadays have crappy plot... like the new animes only concentrates on the art and forget the storyline plays a big role :epicfacepalm but of course this doesn't apply on the popular and all...
  5. Cloudyrain

    School What is your favourite subject?

    HISTORY is my Favorite subject :zomg with math :mono X3
  6. Cloudyrain

    Discussion Your Favorite Manhwa & Manhua

    Re: Your Favorite Manhwa My Favorite TOP Manhwa :: Kubera :zomg * YUTA* >////< NOBLESSE :hip ...planning to read [ Tower of god , the breaker , the gamer] :derp
Top