Recent content by clover1987

  1. clover1987

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 8 Discussion/ 9 Predictions

    I don't believe that Karin is Sarada's bio mother. If she is really Sarada's mother, it will not relieved that so easy with a big hole is "Suigetsu don't really sure if that ADN is Karin's". Kishi always have way to explain everything. He have many months to think about this short series...
  2. clover1987

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 8 Discussion/ 9 Predictions

    Because some people are hard to satisfy, just ignore them. I kind of love this chapter. Naruto look so handsome and mature and still his character never change. :D Sasuke also super cool in last images. Now he and Naruto just need a part of armor to protect everyone. And I understood why...
  3. clover1987

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 6 Discussion / 7 Predictions

    Actually, I think if Sakura don't appear. Sasuke and Naruto still can go again the adult Shin. Remember, Naruto always was defeated at the begin of battle then he stand up and win after that. There are other points I think do not logic. - One how Sakura come so fast. She just go when...
  4. clover1987

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 3 Discussion / 4 Predictions

    Shin is not call Sasuke is his father. The "Father" here is one wear Akatsuki coat. ---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ---------- There are no page said that she don't know to do it. She just don't do it or don't learn it yet at that time. But her...
  5. clover1987

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 3 Discussion / 4 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 3 Spoilers Discussion Main character of Mini story is about Sarada. So I don't think Boruto will appear much. He need at home for his mother and upcoming exam. Sarada really don't care about it so she go out of village. But I think the next chapter if she don't do...
  6. clover1987

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 3 Discussion / 4 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 3 Spoilers Discussion She is not even a genin so her skill does not really develop. In the battle physical strength is not only the factor to help they win. Bolt is not confirmed as a genius yet. In chapter one he only said he can pass exam easy, but that not mean he is...
Top