Recent content by Cobra Grasso

  1. Cobra Grasso

    Chapter One Piece 611 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 611 Spoiler Discussion Squid fishman is going to look awesome
  2. Cobra Grasso

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 525 Spoiler Discussion Buggy is the most epic villain to have ever hit this story. If these spoilers are true then we are in for greatness indeed.
  3. Cobra Grasso

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Spoiler Discussion I agree with those that see this illness as a front for rulers to leave the island. Regards Impel Down, if they really do go there, then this will be the most EPIC arc yet. For all those Fishman Island fanboys, it doesn't mean the crew will never get...
  4. Cobra Grasso

    Discussion Shichibukai Vs Yonkou

    Re: Shicibukai Vs Yonkou We really know very little of Shanks when it comes to fighting other than he's sum kind of swordsman. 2 or 3 chapters of seeing him fights someone would be epic as hell.
  5. Cobra Grasso

    The War: My Theory

    Re: THE WAR,MY THEORY..... Nice theory dude. As for Moria and the rest of the Shibukai, they are pretty baddass right? I'd say it's a fact. However, do you really think any of them signed on thinking they would be going up against WB one day? Screw that! If they even show up their first...
  6. Cobra Grasso

    Discussion The Whitebeard Pirates vs The royal Shichibukai!!!

    Oda's crazy. I voted a tie but with OP one has more of chance moving the unmovable object then predicting its next chapter. This said, out of all possible crazy outcomes, there is one point I would put money on: Ace surviving this war. Let me get some of this stuff off my chest. The...
  7. Cobra Grasso

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 515 Spoiler Discussion When I first herd the idea i laughed pretty hard at it, but reading this now I'm looking at things from a different perspective. This is the first paragraph of the full Chinese script translation by Hamajin: What if this Empress is Rufy's mum after all...
  8. Cobra Grasso

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 514 Spoiler Discussion Personally I would kill for Zoro to come back accompanied by Yosaku and Jhonny. No way he finds his way back on his own... Kuma has become such an interesting character. When he was first introduced back at that meeting I had eyes only for Flamingo. Now...
Top