Recent content by Cococrash11

  1. Relationships in Bakuman

    I like all kinds of Bakuman's characters' relationship. It depends though.
  2. Discussion Sexism in Bakuman?

    http://www.mangatherapy.com/post/1543578362/sexism-in-japan-bakuman Thats kinda bull it looks sexism but to some people it’s not. The link describes the supposed sexism in this manga. Some people think Moritaka label Miho Azuki as a goal. Thats bull she herself agreed to promise to each...
  3. The Bakuman editor thread

    Akira Hattori because he is very skilled as an Editor and help Muto Ashirogi.
  4. Shounen Darren Shan by Arai Takahiro

    It used to have a raw. I want to know the raw site does anyone know whats the raws sites link? I think its Media Fire or something.
  5. Seinen Persona by Sogabe Shuji

    I heard Sogabe Shuji only make P4 as a serilize manga not P3. P3 should have been seralize not P4. Maybe someone tell him to make P3 searlize or P3:FES to searlize into a manga that would be great.
  6. Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki Why was 73 removed?
Top