Recent content by code4destruction

  1. Aikawa Love vs Wonderweiss Margela

    Ah I see. No considering unknown bankai. That makes this both easier and more difficult :blink Sucks for Love then...b/c he gets his butt handed to him using only that Shikai. Though I wonder if a full on hit would shatter the poor boy like Yama-jii's punch?
  2. Komamura Sajin vs Nnoitra Gilga

    Kenpachi is much stronger than Komamura. He could handle both Koma-koma and Tousen without the double hand slice. His raw power destroyed No. 5 easy after using the two hand technique because he decided to stop playing around or else he'd die. So Kenpachi > Nnoitra Kenpachi > Koma +...
  3. Aikawa Love vs Wonderweiss Margela

    You know...this is tough. Love was a captain and going with my belief that masked captain level fighters are pure win against anyone not Aizen... WW's single purpose was to seal Ryuujinjakka's flames. In fact, I wonder if he could even release without first absorbing the flames...(I really...
  4. Szayel Aporro Granz vs Ayon

    Ayon... He's the combination of the 3 fraccion of the 3rd espada. he'd rip szayel a new hollow hole (one we can see) before the pink fruit knew what hit him. if several LT's and a captain couldn't stop him...I mean, he's so bad Yama-jii had to do him in...then I doubt the guy who got done in by...
  5. Info Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread

    first off, i'd like to say yamamoto vs a black hole...tough...but yamamoto still wins XD ah, and to reply to a comment i made in the Lisa vs Renji fight because I feel by not referencing my numerical data I left some people misunderstanding me... Chapter 120, page 12, Yoruichi explains that...
  6. Abarai Renji vs Yadōmaru Lisa

    Renji Here's the thing, Lisa is a pretty good fighter. In fact, I wish I could have seen her do more, but unfortunately she was fighting the 3rd espada with two others. So a good judge of her power level is difficult. We can assume she's strong because the gap between 2nd and 3rd seat is...
  7. Hisagi Shūhei vs Kuna Mashiro

    Hisagi Admittedly, Mashiro is a formidable opponent, and this would not be an easy battle for Hisagi. But if you take the characters personalities into consideration, Hisagi has the advantage. Many are saying that Mashiro's advantage is her speed, strength, and overall experience. This...
Top