Recent content by Codman24

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread Can someone link me to the pic that shows naruto didn't destroy the hokage moutian?
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread I think he was refering to Pain getting closer.
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread I believe Nagato made Pain get closer to him to use this jutsu.. "God realm is close enough now"
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread I got a message back from him and he gives me this site http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2009/02/naruto-chapter-438-spoiler-raw.html So now I am really doubtful
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread Oh well... It says confirmed on the site... but I was still skeptical I will be back on later
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread For some reason, the pics don't show up on my computer.. So I couldn't tell Sorry ;(
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread I am questioning this one alot.. I did ask where the guy got it from and I waiting for him to reply back
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 It is drping as you see here with sfx: http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-437/page014.html
  9. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Shhh... remember kishi has ninjas... make sure you lose them or kill'em... I don't care which
  10. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Wouldn't Pain be blown away? But on the same page he is still standing there.
Top