Recent content by Coldfish37

  1. Coldfish37

    Discussion Characters who should have died

    It's really sad because I think she could be one of my favorite character in Naruto but when I saw her being punched by of Madara's Susanoo my hopes were crushed. When I think about it, I bet Konohamaru could have better chance defeating Madara for he defeated one of the Peins and you're right...
  2. Coldfish37

    MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 05-06 ~ Countryside ~ Short Stories

    Countryside - "Clover Leaf" by Coldfish37 His heart pumped with an old sense of excitement as he pushed through the thicket of wild flowers. He smiled when he finally stood before the place where he used to play when he was young. The place was a small patch of clearing surrounded by trees and...
  3. Coldfish37

    Discussion Characters who should have died

    Mei Terumi (Mizukage) because she is the most useless kage while fighting Madara. All she did was to spit out acidic saliva that did not work againts Madara.
Top