Recent content by colorful clown

  1. colorful clown

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1124 Discussion

    If the character at the end of the chapter was shanks or Saul there was no need for a silhouette. that would just kill the excitement. I’m pretty sure Oda is foreshadowing someone we’re not expecting. The chapter's name is best friend, so Brooks friend Yorki or ace’s best friend Masked Deuce...
  2. colorful clown

    Request New Username Request Thread

    Please change my name into colorful clown
  3. colorful clown

    Theory Trafalgar .D. Lami Will be pirate king/Queen of diamonds

    I had to get this theory out before the next chapter. I wrote this instead of sleeping, so sorry if it’s A bit of a mess. I had this character theory for a while, and I finally have a reason to share it. I think Saint Saturn will be murdered by the end of egghead. Are the beginning of the next...
Top