Recent content by Comix

  1. Hello all!

    Oh, I completely forgot to mention the other manga I have read, though I'm not sure if it counts as a manga because it's a Japanese comic strip called, 'Neko Ramen' about a cat named 'Taisho' who runs a ramen shop. It's amazing. I was pulled in by the cutesy simplistic art on the cover and the...
  2. Hello all!

    I've literally just joined, so I don't know any members here. Perhaps your joke might have worked better had I been a regular member... :-_- ;) But that's by the by, I was only feigning insult! I do tend to go on! :nerd Seen Arrietty? I saw Arrietty at the cinema here in Thailand, actually...
  3. Hello all!

    Chai krab, pood Thai dai lao krab!! Hehe, yes, I can speak quite a bit of Thai already, but I'm far from fluent. After living here for a while you start to find you can 'get by' and get lazy with the language, but I am always learning more and I enjoy speaking it! China has some amazing...
  4. Hello all!

    Thank you, Charlie! :) I've not travelled to much of Asia, I've flown in and out of China a couple of times, but have only seen Beijing and Shanghai airports, unless you count an unplanned overnight stay in Beijing, where I saw the inside of a hotel and not much else. I have plans to see...
  5. Hello all!

    If you'd bothered to read my response, you'd know the answer to the first question. :no Anime? Not a huge fan. I love Studio Ghibli movies (Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind is one of my favourite movies), but that's about it. Loved Akira, too. Manga and anime are hard things to get into...
  6. Hello all!

    Hello all, I registered on this forum just today in the hopes of talking manga art with some of you (I like talking comic art of any kind, really). Forgive me if I go on a little! I didn't 'discover' manga until fairly recently - I was always aware of it, I had even bought a couple of...
Top