Recent content by conan

  1. conan

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Your favourite Fight This is a hard one, with so many good fights its really hard to choose, but my favorite is definitely ippo vs sendo japanese title match, I cant help it, every time I watch the final scene in it in the anime and the song starts and they start pounding each other with...
  2. conan

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Recomend a good manga series? no one recommended Hajime No Ippo, to me its the best sports manga along with SlamDunk, and since its going since 1989 and still is going strong theres a lot to read, and the art changes as you go on and gets better, its a brilliant series. for entertainment...
  3. conan

    Discussion The Official Hinata Thread

    nice find paucius, I found a trailer for it too, seems sasuke is one of the main cast too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScCTwS87edY&feature=related
  4. conan

    sahugani's One Piece Review 501

    well I did kind of like the way you puti it, about ace being the link to the open world, I had the same feeling when we first met ace and he thought to himself "come to the piarates summit luffy, I'll be waiting for you there" in arabasta, I had the feeling ace would be the link for the straw...
  5. conan

    sahugani's One Piece Review 501

    brilliant comments, I really dont have anything else to say, I have also skimmed your comments for the latest chapters since I missed them before, I have to say I've been blown away by the contents of this ark, eversince the first commotion where zoro drew his sword on a tenryubito I was blown...
  6. conan

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    well actually I am interested in taoism and buddhism, I read your last post about taoism and it explained a lot to me, I didnt know much about taoism philosophy, only that they live rather disciplined life, maybe choosing to be hermits, do you know if such ways of life are still practiced, I am...
  7. conan

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    well death to muslims is like the end of a study term where you have finished your work and lectures, handed in the assignments and did your exams and you get a mark, ( sorry I just had my last exam for this term today) yeah but that really is a good analogy, you cn say in the middle of a...
  8. conan

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    sherbet mayhem I think you misunderstood hunter, I think what he meant to say is a good muslim is a dead muslim meaning he can only be judged after death, during his life he is neautral, neither good or bad becuase his deeds are ongoing, I think thats what he meant, I believe similarly. god gave...
  9. conan

    sahugani's Bleach Review 304

    good reviews as always, also cant wait for your one piece review, but no pressure :). a few comments only, about nemu being dead, I cant see that happening, despite zael's explanation of his ability nemu is not normal compared to vaerga and higher than average shinigami, she is somewhat...
  10. conan

    sahugani's One Piece Review 481

    heven't replied to one of these in while :) but Ih ave to say your reviews are as good as always, quite brilliant, nothing much to comment on really except I am not dissapointed in the gear 2nd thing as much, I do dislike powerups and like the originality in the fighting scenes in one piece more...
  11. conan

    FMA Volume 19 Discussion (Chapters 74-78)

    Re: Chapter 76 Discussion well at last, reality pushes down against the elric brothers, its about time they faced the world like adults, how far could ideals go, how strong is ed's resolve to not kill, how are they going to survive, how am I going to wait for a whole month to find out the...
  12. conan

    FMA Volume 19 Discussion (Chapters 74-78)

    Re: Chapter 75 Dicussion Iwas rereading FMA and remembered the guy mentioned by mei chan, she said something about the sage that came from xerxes and found rentanjutsu after mixing the original xingese healing arts with alchemy, marcoh says that there is a similar story in amestris too, what I...
  13. conan

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    well I'll keep the tone down xio, and ddadain, man you ask a lot of questions, lots that already have been answered in this thread already, lots which even have been answered in other threads already, like I said before your asking too much for us to give, you can point out all the mistakes you...
  14. conan

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    so much to reply to, so little time... first of all I have to say that all questions asked in this thread have been deep and delved into deep intellectual matters, as pleasesd as I am with this I have to say that not all questions could be answered by the simple people who try answering, I am...
  15. conan

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    I agree with helping, I dont think there is really enough information about this, and at paper yomiko's post I have a feeling that all has been said about this and there isnt many more opinions to be represented, in this day of ramadan, I'd rather skip this, by the way to all muslim brothers and...
Top