Recent content by Conner89

  1. Discussion Cooking Traditions

    I don't wait for any event as far as eating tradition is concerned. :D Seems to be funny but I'm really telling truth. Its always depend on the mood. Suppose, last night at 2:30, I decide to try Chinese, called a friend and we a found an open restaurant near the river bank. It was memorable.
  2. Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

    As far as cooking is concerned, I really love it. Because I love creativity and everyone know that cooking is really a creativity. But I don't try it a lot coz I often make the taste bad. :) Just looking for some tutorials that train me to be expert in cooking. Can you help me plz? :)
  3. Discussion Healthy Diet Diary

    Well, you stated something different but I'm really concerned about your views regarding breakfast. A research work tells that breakfast has significance on appetite for the whole day and people who do their breakfast are comparatively more intelligent than those who don't eat. Hope you've...
Top