Recent content by Cookie Frog

  1. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Picture of the full roster: http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/DiZ0X/tehroster.png?t=1286371842 I hope the surprise 2 are actually a nice surprise lol. Not just Zabuza and Haku or something. ¬_¬
  2. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Nope, no Kurenai :( A trophy list was released today and one of the trophys was unlocking the sensei's. And the description is Asuma, Yamato, Guy and Kakashi :( Tobi is certain to be 41, 42 however... someone we least expect? Shizune? :P
  3. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) ^This. It will probs. be dlc, as the next storm game I can be almost sure won't come out until 2012. So we will see the kage summit next year in Accel 4, then get the next few arcs after kage summit in NUNS3. :)
  4. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) New scans. Credit to des. http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/696/vlgame023738.jpg http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1520/vlgame023739.jpg http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7244/vlgame023740.jpg
  5. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Yeah I'm like that. Most of the fights I do in NA2 and NUNS are canon lol.
  6. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) I agree, but at least they are taking the time to show us some vids. And I don't really care if they are noobish. I just wanna see characters that haven't been shown. I've seen Sasuke's ougi 16 times!!
  7. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Off topic: NaruHina-X, was you playing RE5 Proffesional today? Because I think I tried to join your game. On topic: It's still cool looking. I just wanna see some Temari/Ino/Shikamaru/Kankuro gameplay >_>
  8. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Credit to des. Various info about the game from Gamescom. Stages - apparently 23, all unlocked in the demo Ougis - yes ougis are short - Naruto has a "Kyuubi-Rasengan" in the demo and not his Rasen Shuriken Ougi (if there are unlocked or...
  9. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) The characters shown in that vid was 18/42. If you include confirmed characters, it puts us with only one space left. So there is one character left yet to be revealed, who will probs. be revealed in the next couple of scans or so.
  10. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Naruto_Rasengan, you are incorrect. EU: 15th October NA: 19th October JAP: 21st October
  11. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Yeah I'm gonna get a Hauppauge too. @theo the quality is real good but of course things like the colour would be better with a PVR. But as long as you can see what's going on, things like HD aren't a bother unless you hate playing in SD. :P
  12. Cookie Frog

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) All PS3 games are region free. For Xbox, some games for some regions are. Play Asia has a list.
  13. Cookie Frog

    Life What happens when you die?

    When I was younger, I used to imagine myself floating in space as an old man. That's what I thought happened when people die. Now... what Wint said. Except I wanna be buried, so I can rise from the dead and rain hell upon my enemies :P
  14. Cookie Frog

    Discussion What would you eat for your last meal?

    Starter: Ramen Main: Classic British fisn 'n' chips. Dessert: Cheesecake
  15. Cookie Frog

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    The ability to bend reality like Haruhi Suzumiya. So then I could effectively give myself any ability I want >:]
Top