I'm not sayin these were the titans that were derived from Ymir Fritz, but these are the differences I've noticed. I think they're 9 original shifters that were split from Ymir, and possibly more than 9 powers, some completely different and some just variants of the other titan powers, I'm just...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 76 Spoiler Discussion
I think Reiner was about to run off and try to kill the horses at that point in time that woulda been his best option had it not been for the thunder spears.
And ppl are disregarding Eren wearing down his armor and the submission moves he...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 76 Spoiler Discussion
Definitely, I wanna see more of Bert, more of Annie, and MT being forced to flee, whilst they uncover the basement maybe, maybe there are more 'Warriors'.
Also this would be a major victory for the SL.
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 76 Spoiler Discussion
Yea Reiners life expectancy is quickly decreasing, it seems he's no match for Eren and completely caught off gaurd by the Lightning spears.
Mikasa and Hanji are amazing as usual, a few people seem hesitant to finish off Reiner tho lol. Erwin...
I just don't think we saw the true potential of the coordinate (Uri in his final years and Freida, having newly acquired it didn't understand its use) It might grant the user much more than mind control and I'm guessing that just hints at how strong a Reiss could be with the coordinate even...
I like the idea of an Ackerman getting Titan powers, but it just seems way too haxed; even though It would make sense as to why the ackermans would get hunted down. What if they uncover the basement and find more knowledge on the families and clans? That could prove your theory right if Dr...
Even though that plan hasn't been discussed, I think we would be underestimating the SC to think that they aren't considering using the Titan serum on someone then force feeding a shifter to the new mindless Titan, they specifically have tools to immobilize Reiner or so it seems and ever since...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 75 Spoiler Discussion
Ok @Eigengrau I agree with the hardening thing, Eren/Reiner/Annie hardening all seems to be different though.
I just highly doubt if Ymir and Reiner had claws that she would pose a threat to Reiner and just cause he doesn't need claws to...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 75 Spoiler Discussion
Thanks, the reason I say Reiner's claws new is because he did not have them before this arc (although he doesn't have Ymir's fangs and teeth like BT so maybe Reiner got the power up some other way or maybe it's just a partial power up),but...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 75 Spoiler Discussion
Wassup I'm new here!! im almost 100% percent sure that Reiner's claws are a newly acquired power up, and don't be surprised if he ate Ymir to get them claws lol. Plus remember in the previous chapter, bertold was peering thru some slots for...