Recent content by Coolboy17

  1. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions I think pain will die against someone very soon. Then Madara will order Sasuke somehow to capture Kyubi that he can use it to destroy konoha. That way, my three favoret things would happen: 1. Pain dies 2. Naruto gets rid of Foxy 3. Rematch...
  2. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions I think that one eye sharingan is quite simple. Maybe Madara just took one of sasukes eyes and gave him one of his. That way, when he activated his, he activated his other eye aswell? Then there was the question who would train naruto stronger to...
  3. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Okay, forget it. Oro = no bijuu But there are about 8 tails, or can someone count them for sure? I'm for the chuck norris training. I think sakura had training with him. Didnt she do a roundhouse kick once? Im sure Itachi roundhousekicked sasuke...
  4. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions i know it sound like something that comes out of ones backside, but I just want oro to die brutaly or to tell us why he is still alive and the sooo much cooler Jiraiya died on his firsts death!!?! Jiraiya was sooo... well... perverted. But cool. :-(...
  5. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions I know that thing had eight heads, but we never even saw ONE tail of any of Oros snakes. (Exept manda...) I just meant it could be possible...
  6. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions thanks tatsudochi i will I've got a few things that I found when reading the "old" chapters. Jiraiya told Naruto in 251 not to use "that jutsu" do you guys think he meant the kyubi chakra? I personally think he meant another Jutsu that they made...
  7. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Hey guys! Orochimaru can still turn up and take a sharingan from sasuke, Itachi or even from Mabi. He's still alive! He lives on within Kabuto, and he's still out there. You just can't kill that guy...
Top