Recent content by corendo02

  1. Edens Zero Chapter 277 Spoilers & Discussion

    I knew the Chronophage would be involved again! I hope we learn more about his origins and that it won't just be a mindless end enemy! But also where did Edens One go?🤔 I know the crew of the Zero intended to destroy it but I doubt it was done off-camera?
  2. Edens Zero Chapter 276 Spoilers & Discussion

    Always repeating that he will save Mother, Shiki has done just the opposite! I wonder how Ziggy will take it?💀 He really seemed to rely on his counterpart? Anyway, as Void says, he won and didn't even need to do anything!
  3. Edens Zero Chapter 275 Spoilers & Discussion

    No, the Chronophage is the one who projected Ziggy and Edens Zero 20,000 years into the future to the time when Mother was not yet born and was only a planet! The question is why have Ziggy sent at this specific time and what is this monster actually?
  4. Edens Zero Chapter 275 Spoilers & Discussion

    So the Chronophage is somehow behind this whole story?🤔 But what is he really and why did he send Ziggy precisely during this period?
  5. Edens Zero Chapter 273 Spoilers & Discussion

    Shiki is therefore indeed the child of Witch and Wizard! But where did his green hair go?😂 In any case I am more and more convinced that the destruction of the Earth and what causes Mother's agony is the Chronophage! Or at least it is linked to it!
  6. Edens Zero Chapter 272 Spoilers & Discussion

    A little chapter so😂 I hope that the Dark Stars will rise again or at least Clown because he apparently has a big role in the birth of Mother! I'm still waiting for the source of her agony to be revealed Because if this thing is confrontable then maybe Shiki will choose to try to defeat it...
  7. Edens Zero Chapter 271 Spoilers & Discussion

    So Shiki must choose between the universe or his friends? Is he going to make us an Eren Yeager?😂 Unless there is a third option by getting rid of the source of Mother's agony? On the other hand, I feel that something bad will happen to the Edens Zero We mustn't forget that Cure and Freyja...
  8. Edens Zero Chapter 271 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe? It's true that its origins have still not been revealed Maybe even the Chronophage is an alternate version of Rebecca?
  9. Edens Zero Chapter 271 Spoilers & Discussion

    A dilemma huh? Maybe Mother is dying because of Shiki's friend or because of Shiki himself? Personally I think the real final boss will be what causes Mother's agony Void has already battled Shiki momentarily and is now being held back by Ziggy
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 150 Discussion

    Yes but at least he spoke and had a background😭 Afterwards perhaps Viernes is only defending himself since it was Natsu who launched his attack on him first?
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 150 Discussion

    Viernes attacks without saying a word? I hope he gets developed and not just be a low-end enemy who only thinks about destroying everything! I don't hope to see the power of friendship beat him in the next chapter either🤢 Please don't! We're talking about a Dragon God!
  12. Edens Zero Chapter 270 Spoilers & Discussion

    I know but that doesn't change the fact that I find the last fights sloppy😭 Like I said just the Dark Stars would have been enough! No point introducing new characters like Lightning Law who don't even have time to be developed! I hope we will have some surprises with the last two Oracíon...
  13. Edens Zero Chapter 270 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's true but I find the fact that Laguna shows up right when Killer is distracted a little too easy😅 I would have let this slide if Pino hadn't previously said that the Dark Stars and Oracíon in this universe are supposed to be much more powerful than in the others💢 It's only Joker Helix...
  14. Edens Zero Chapter 270 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe, but his physical body hadn't taken any damage And I find it a little easy that Laguna wakes up right at that moment😑
Top