Recent content by *Corrine*

  1. *Corrine*

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 578 Spoiler Discussion What's up with Akainu punching characters straight through the chest? Then again, it seems Akainu has done more than any other marine in One Piece; I can see it now---- "The Marine of the Year award goes to, *drumroll* Akainu! For mercilessly punching...
  2. *Corrine*

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but where is Garp? I thought Sengoku was holding him down, but if you see Sengoku in this chapter, Garp is no longer there O.o
  3. *Corrine*

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    I'm upset that Blackbeard called himself Whitebeard's "son" even after he killed his own crewmate. Not only was Whitebeard's death awesome(being that he was standing) but it's kind of sad when you see the only thing he wanted was a family--Oda is getting good at killing people >.>
  4. *Corrine*

    One Piece Movie 10: Strong World

    Re: One Piece Movie 10 Does anyone know if Funimation is going to dub the movie or not? Or would they even release it on their site?
Top