Recent content by coungpow

  1. coungpow

    Chapter Bleach 324 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 324 Discussion/325 Predictions I like that explanation also kubo is human... As for the fight another chapter and a half or that seems to be the speed with they've been going at, which if fine by me as the fights are just gonna get bigger and better. The exploding chains Hisagi...
  2. coungpow

    Chapter Bleach 324 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 324 Discussion/325 Predictions So much for Ukitake and Kyouraku Shunsuig having the "only two soul cutters in soul society that are in pairs" (chapter 156) But cool looking chapter
  3. coungpow

    Feedback Inquiries? Come on in!

    I was wondering what series the animations for the "Manga Editors guide", Member/Leachers Guide", & "Translators Guide" came from. Or if they were stand alone pieces of art who did them? I guess i could ask this in each on of their respective threads but this seemed a good place to start.
  4. coungpow

    Fairy Tail Vol 12 (Chap 92 - 100) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 96 Discussion / 97 Prediction Thread The link appears to be broken.
  5. coungpow

    Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 297 Discussion thanks for the raw and trans guys
  6. coungpow

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 296 Discussion Thank you so much! I had forgotten it was coming back this week!
  7. coungpow

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 293 Discussion I guess if he had a great studio and got final approval of all the work + drew lots of the work too then he would still control the amazing quality of the art. Also i think Berserk is the full package, its not just the art but the amazing story, lots of manga have...
  8. coungpow

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 293 Discussion I just meant the art in the anime was fine. And there is no arguing the manga is better than the anime i think this is true in almost everycase (f*cking fillers). The berserk anime was just built to raise interest in the manga, not be a comprehensive story in and...
  9. coungpow

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 293 Discussion Miura sure loves his insanely long breaks and his hordes of scared naked chicks... Each time he comes back from a break he claims he's been drawing or researching the whole time, I love the way it looks but dude needs an art studio, OLM did fine with the anime...
  10. coungpow

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    Thanks Knax its been so long
  11. coungpow

    Fairy Tail Vol 9 (Chap 66 - 74) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 68 Discussion Thread/ 69 Prediction Thread thanks so much renrutal i was starting to think this would never be out
  12. coungpow

    Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond 243 Discussion Thread thanks so much
  13. coungpow

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk ch291 Discussion thanks guys and yeah raw means nothing has been done to it so it's in Japanese and whatever state it was scanned in.
  14. coungpow

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    thanks
  15. coungpow

    Chapter 272 Discussion [Bleach]

    so can someone define Volupture for me b/c i have no idea and I'm not finding it anywhere... You also need to remember that your bankai releasing w/out the owner telling it too is a sign that you're close to death. But I have a hard time believing that Kubo is gonna kill off chad rukia and...
Top