Recent content by craibea

  1. craibea

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction Sadly, so far it has only looked like that - we can keep on counting how many characters were, and still are, using Allen to achieve their own goals. Sometimes I wonder if Hoshino (I call her than endearingly, despite her unyielding...
  2. craibea

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction Interesting point! I distrust the Earl's word, though. Who says the things are the way he presents them to be? Perhaps this is the reason Neah rebelled - he simply found out something that the Earl has kept a secret. hopeandlight, I do wonder...
  3. craibea

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction Asvin, Road's attraction to Neah is something that came up in a discussion I had with a friend, as well. She told me of her theory some time ago and it does seems like it's one solid explanation for many things regarding Road in the plot...
Top