Recent content by craziii

  1. Discussion Strawhat training (Timeskip)

    I must apologize for yelling at all the people who suggested time skip. seems one piece just became another one of the generic mangas. on another note, this sucks, 4 weeks of no one piece!
  2. Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    buggy will become a shichibukai!!!
  3. Chapter One Piece 588 Discussion / 589 Prediction

    well, the end of flash back. time for a new arc! 2 weeks of waiting :(
  4. Chapter Gantz 318 Discussion/319 Prediction Thread

    I guess what I am trying to say is that, it is the end of the world, it is ok to be sefish? imo. and also, where did you guys get the idea that the 2nd kei is settling?
  5. Chapter Gantz 318 Discussion/319 Prediction Thread

    I don't think it is about being selfish. she just could not take it anymore. it was border line desperation. She needs kei before the world coming to an end! if only everyone in the world gets what they need before they meet their end in the real world, would be very nice. edit: if those...
  6. Chapter One Piece 586 Discussion / 587 Prediction

    oooh, think sabo could be with dragon, luffy's father all this time?
  7. Chapter Gantz 318 Discussion/319 Prediction Thread

    tae getting captured made it personal for kei. this is nice for added drama.
  8. Chapter Gantz 317 Discussion/318 Prediction Thread

    all the gantz tech comes from this space msg in the form of math right? who sent it? the manga never explained :( I am really curious!!!
  9. Chapter Gantz 317 Discussion/318 Prediction Thread

    those mushroom clouds were not cause by nukes, they were way too small. maybe tactical nukes? but I have never read of one. come on, if they can transfer in and out of the mothership, they can steal nukes! this is a huge plot hole :( forme
  10. Chapter Gantz 317 Discussion/318 Prediction Thread

    I just don't get it. if they can transfer in and out of the alien craft so easily, why can't those [leader guys] just transfer in a nuclear bomb? boom, no more alien mother ship.
  11. Chapter One Piece 583 Discussion / 584 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 583 Spoiler Discussion why do people like to turn onepiece into another naruto or bleach when onepiece is clearly better in every way? if you like emo fests(narutard) or fights that has no meaning + crap of a story(bleach) please don't try to ruin onepiece. leave it alone. a...
  12. Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    if I had such easy + cheap access to original unmodify manga, I would be in heaven :( I hate all american versions cause of censorship.
  13. Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion exactly, they think luffy is dead, why would they post new rewards for a guy they think is dead.
  14. Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion it does seem really really fake :(
  15. Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    by time skip you mean luffy taking few weeks recovering? that qualifies as time skip? you people and your narutard fantasies. after all this, if luffy doesn't require at least few weeks to recover, then I will be outrage. 2 hormone injections, continuous fighting since he arrived at ID +...
Top