Recent content by Crazy pirate

  1. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1123 Discussion

    I can already tell what will happen in the next chapter: "As Strawhat pirates are now close to Elbaf, Usopp decides it is time for fishing. During fishing he suddenly pulls with his fishing rod out of the deep sea a half dead captain Kidd, also called Jaggy by his best friend Strawhat Luffy...
  2. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1103 Discussion

    Awesome chapter! God, I hate Saturn even more. At least people like Akainu have some sense of justice but this guy is rotten to the core. Even Doflamingo is less rotten than him and that speaks volumes. My guess is Kuma will inflict some damage on Saturn but won't be able to beat him. Kuma is...
  3. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1094 Discussion

    It's true Luffy was also focused on saving Vegapunk. I said Luffy had limited success with a reason. I didn't say he was successful.
  4. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1094 Discussion

    To me it seems like Kizaru was constantly running away from Luffy and when Luffy finally got in a position to properly hit him, Kizaru got KOd or at least it seems so. To be honest I am a bit dissapointed. Luffy should've been able to defeat Kizaru in gear 4. Keep in mind he also fought Kaido in...
  5. Crazy pirate

    One Piece Chapter 1091 Discussion

    Lucci needs to show some humility. At some point overconfidence becomes stupidity. If Luffy was as cruel as Kidd Kizaru and Lucci wouldn't be getting alive from this island. Not just the two of them, but no one from the Navy or other WG affiliates.
  6. Crazy pirate

    One Piece Chapter 1091 Discussion

    Lucci suffers greatly from Dunning Kruger effect. Dude, you are fighting a yonkou and his entire crew. Saying stuff like me and Kizaru are unbeatable, LOL. Again, you are fighting a guy that brought down Kaido.
  7. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    If Luffy struggles against Kizaru, that means the Strawhats are nowhere near ready for BB and the Navy. Kizaru is just a single admiral. That means that the admiral trio would easily wipe out the SH pirates. Then again, only Oda knows. I for certain would be very dissapointed.
  8. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    Yes, Akainu got wrecked by a nearly dead WB. He couldn't get up for quite some time. And Luffy also got wrecked by Kaido, although in the end he won. We've seen Luffy getting owned by main antagonists and then winning in the end several times. It's part of the story. Shanks and WB didn't have a...
  9. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    The only way the fight drags (if Kizaru and Luffy actually fight) is if Luffy will be toying with Kizaru, just like he did with Lucci. If Luffy struggles with Kizaru I know I will be highly dissapointed.
  10. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    A nearly dead WB wrecked Akainu with two blows in the manga if I am not mistaken. Kizaru was toying with a severely weakened WB. In the last One piece movie Shanks could have killed Kizaru rather easily if he wanted from that small part that I have seen. I haven't watched the entire movie. If I...
  11. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    Haha! You are correct. Buggy is the strongest yonkou that ever existed. He is even stronger than prime WB. Not even WB could take out all admirals at once.
  12. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    To clarify even further. Any yonkou (Buggy being an exception) should be capable of demolishing an admiral 1 on 1. If Luffy won't be able to defeat Kizaru easily he shouldn't be a yonkou in the first place.
  13. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    I know that Kizaru is stronger than any YC1 with the exception of Ben Beckmann and Aokiji but Kaido was arguably the strongest yonkou after WBs death, an absolute monster. Luffy should handle Kizaru in gear 5 mid difficulty if he will be hungry, low difficulty with full stomach :)
  14. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    It would be only meaningful now for Luffy to destroy Kizaru in like 3 blows. It would be the ultimate declaration of war by Strawhats on the WG (yes, even more than Luffy punching a Tenryuubito :)))))))
  15. Crazy pirate

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1087 Discussion

    Yamato vs Kuzan? I know it won't happen but it would be really interesting if admirals + Akainu showed up when BB gets back. I doubt Smoker got strong enough to challenge a yonkou crew. I think Garp will die while Sengoku helps escape Coby and the gang. We will probably see Sengokus and Garps...
Top