Recent content by crazy_horse1989

  1. crazy_horse1989

    Chapter Berserk 333 Chapter Discussion

    Evil Genius has plans to do it apparently. http://www.evil-genius.us/2013/11/update-on-the-berserk-hiatus/
  2. crazy_horse1989

    Chapter Berserk 333 Chapter Discussion

    There were rumors that Berserk may be on hiatus, but I'm not sure if that's true. Either way, it sucks, because we haven't had a chapter for what, 8 or months?
  3. crazy_horse1989

    Anime Berserk Movie Announced

    Oh yeah, the part where Griffith calls Guts to the library to send him to kill what's-his-name, Griffith shows him a Kama Sutra book. xD
  4. crazy_horse1989

    Anime Berserk Movie Announced

    The movie felt a little shallow if I'm to be honest and all that because there was no character progression. They took out the night attack scene where Griffith trusts Guts with the rear guard and the following party where Pippin grabs Guts like a potato sack, brings him down and shoves a cup of...
  5. crazy_horse1989

    Anime Berserk Movie Announced

    What I noticed when I watched the movie was the fact that the CG got a little better as it went on, so maybe there's hope for the second and third movies. The fact that they changed a lot of stuff ticked me off a little. In his fight with Griffith, Guts doesn't just fall over from the first...
  6. crazy_horse1989

    Anime Berserk Movie Announced

    Well, yeah, it is kinda expensive. 6090 yen = 76 dollars, but at least they offer you free shipping. You can also buy the DVD version, but it's more advantageous to buy the Blu-Ray version. 10 dollars difference in price, but the Blu-Ray has better quality. And I did support Miura by buying...
  7. crazy_horse1989

    Anime Berserk Movie Announced

    I know of a good site where you can order from, they offer free shipping for orders over 39 dollars, but it depends on the country you're from. If you're really from Australia, they do have free shipping for you. And seeing how close Hong Kong is to Australia, your order shouldn't take long to...
  8. crazy_horse1989

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Yeah, I don't want people starting retarded threads like "Who do you think is stronger, BlinkityBlink or BlankityBlank?". Berserk readers have to have a little more wits than that, because they are challenged to think about the planes of existence and causality and the subsequent changes to them...
  9. crazy_horse1989

    Voting Favorite Male Character

    Well, I would say Skull knight, because he's such a cool guy, and he's very very misterious. But I wouldn't be true to myself if I said that, so it'll be Guts. He was found under his mother's corpse, thought to be a corpse himself, but he was alive. He was sold by his adoptive father to that fat...
  10. crazy_horse1989

    Voting Favorite Quote

    There are practically tons and tons of quotes that would have their place here, but I think the one I have in my signature is my favorite. War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone now, I think. For now. And within me is the black Berserker rage.... And only that... Will keep...
  11. crazy_horse1989

    Voting Favorite Character Debut

    Oh, man.... This is a good one... How about when Zodd is introduced for the first time? "Hey, we have some trouble with this one guy, we sent one army in, and no one came out yet." Hmm, I wonder why.... Oh wait, maybe because Zodd trucked them all? And this is also when the first warning is...
  12. crazy_horse1989

    Voting Favorite Female Character

    Hmm... This is a tough one... I ponder between Caska, Farnese and Schierke. I'm surprised no one mentioned Schierke until now, maybe because they don't like magic in a series like Berserk. I think I'll go with Casca.
  13. crazy_horse1989

    Voting Favorite Supporting Character

    I will also go with Puck, because... Well, without his help, Guts would have probably lost his mind a long while ago. Puck was also trying to mend Guts' mean words, like with Jill, the friend of apostle Rosine in Retribution and Theresia, daughter of the count, in the second and third volume...
  14. crazy_horse1989

    Anime Berserk Movie Announced

    Well, since I don't quite live in America and I can't reap the benefits of going to the cinema to see the movie if it comes out there, I only wonder when will the movie be released on Blu-Ray... The airing only just started and I figure they'll run for a good bit,so my best guess is April or...
  15. crazy_horse1989

    Anime Berserk Movie Announced

    Someone I was subbed to just uploaded this video, containing the first 10 minutes of the movie. Thank you, "thedigitalsin". At times, you can spot some "meh" CG, but oh well, at least it's a feature-length movie. The censoring is really bad, though, so be warned. The movie, needless to say, will...
Top