Re: Fairy Tail 238 Discussion/239 Predictions
This arc was awesome by my standard.
In my opinion...
Urtear= Good or Bad?
Could be the biggest villain in the manga with her (possible) ability to manipulate Zeref.
Or she could potentially be a really really good person. How is that...
Re: Fairy Tail 226 Discussion/227 Predictions
Umm hi. I just decide to say a few things.
1: Urtear will not be defeated. For plot reasons. She already escaped once in Galuna Island. (remember Jellal? escaped death once and is probably staying till the end.) She will most likely battle for a...
Re: Lucy's purpose
Warning : This message contains crazy ideas and warped logic, probably untrue.)
I personally believe that Lucy's mother is wherever the dragons are. And Ur, Gray's teacher, is also wherever the dragons are. I personally doubt Deliora's power. Seriously. Lullaby proved to...
Re: Fairy Tail 214 Discussion/ 215 Predictions
Theories reflected here are purely personal, may or may not be true, may have been disproved (i'm just not aware of it at the moment of typing.)
~Start~
Has anyone noticed how in a sense that Makarov always has that badge showing that he is one...