Recent content by Creivi

  1. Creivi

    395 - 01 by DD!

    hmm.. This pic has a lot of realism in it.. kindof.. And I don't think Shino is too dark.. overall I Luvit 5 stars! ;)
  2. Creivi

    (392) Susano Vs Yamata no Orochi by Caracols

    Woah!.. that's amazing.. 5 Stars!! :D
  3. Creivi

    392 Cover by Creivi

    Hehe.. yeah. I call it the finishing touch.. =) It might look better without it though.. don't know :/
  4. Creivi

    313 Cover by DD

    Woah.. you nailed the shadows alright :) ... I too tried this once, but ... Hidan's face was very hard to shade in anyway.. Great job!
  5. Creivi

    392 Cover by Creivi

    Lol :D thankyou all, for positive feedback!! This gives me the motivation to color sumthing else,.. that is when I have the time..
  6. Creivi

    392 Cover by Creivi

    I haven't really posted anything here before, but what the hell.. here goes.. It's a cover by Shade.. Colored by me =) ...I had some ideas but, as always, ended up with a mess... Anyways enjoy and remember to critisize...I'll appreciate it.
  7. Creivi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 481 Predictions ..Kuma will most likely do something about the whole situation... They can't afford to lose another Sichibukai after all... BTW What do you think his abilities are?? Some kind of supersonic movement and what... the hand of decentralization ..or shrinking strike ...
  8. Creivi

    380 - p11 - FINISHED!

    Re: 380 - p11 - WIP Your cel-shading looks waay better than most of this sites soft-shaded pictures... I think it's the combination of soft-shaded backgrounds and cel-shaded characters that make the difference ... totally kakkoiii =)
  9. Creivi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 481 Predictions I wonder if they'll get new bounties already.. =)
  10. Creivi

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Wow! this manga totally kicks butt .. way better than bleach or naruto ;) The anime version is also very good...
  11. Creivi

    New panel by MX (356)

    Wow.. Now that's a COOL coloring ;P I love the misty mood - Keep that up! btw- when did deidara get his arm back.. or have i missed sumthing?
Top