Recent content by Criminal_Minded

  1. Criminal_Minded

    Chapter Naruto 524 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 524 Spoiler Discussion cool beans.....i really wanted to see that cloth jutsu in action ever since it was mentioned last week. As for Haku and Zab are concerned, I didnt want a long rematch so Im glad their out of the way. Now we can focus on the remaining swordsmen and maybe learn a...
  2. Criminal_Minded

    Panel The Real Lady Nell color

    Out of everything I've colored this piece is still my favorite. I hope you all love this as much as I do. The lines are by the great Kubo Taito..... I just added a little color. Please, tell me what you think....
  3. Criminal_Minded

    Animal Realm color

    I like it....hope you all do too. The lines are Kishimoto-sama of course, and the colors are by me. enjoy!
  4. Criminal_Minded

    Chapter Naruto 516 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 516 Discussion / 517 Prediction Just read it, I can already tell Im late lol A few points Id like to make about the chapter: WTF is Anko doing? seriously.........I see the first official casualty of the 4th shinobi world war. smh This young lady is alone with Kabuchimaru, Zetsu AND...
  5. Criminal_Minded

    Mystery of Gedo Mazo...

    I think its Madara also, but for a different reason though. I think Nagato (Pain) agreed to work with Madara and Madara, needing the powers of Gedo, made Pain tie down the Gedo and use him for only his power. This is why Gedo is still around and Nagato is not. A deal was made between Nagato and...
  6. Criminal_Minded

    Theory Is it possible that Kabuto is Nidaime Hokage's Grandson?

    hell no! any offspring of the 2nd would be treated as Konoha royalty! Either the 2nd never had kids, he died or ran way and died and Konoha doesnt know his status. Im leaning more towards he never had any kids though.
  7. Criminal_Minded

    Discussion Who's gonna go down in history?

    There have been shinobi in Naruto who have solidified their legendary status during war. Now that the 4th great ninja war is upon us, I think some of the shinobi we have been reading about all these years will come into that "legendary" status and go down in ninja history as a great warrior. Who...
  8. Criminal_Minded

    Madara thread

    Re: Is Uchiha Madara Sasuke's GrandPa? I honestly dont think Madara had any offspring. He may have had a wife at some point, but I dont think he had any children. Seems like the fallout with his clan came when he was petty young, and Madara has spent much of his time since then trying to get...
  9. Criminal_Minded

    Discussion Should Naruto have a weapon?

    A sword would be nice but then again, I think everybody in Naruto should have a sword lol. I like my ninja with swords and or scythes. Anyways though, If anyone does NOT need a weapon Its naruto. We have come to know him for his jutsu and I think he should stay like that, using only nin and...
  10. Criminal_Minded

    Mystery of Gedo Mazo...

    The hand cuffs lead me to believe that Madara and or Pain started using Mr.Gedo for something he didnt agree with. It seems that GM was performing the biju sealing jutsu against his will. Its like they use him only for his power and Gedo cant do anything about it. When they showed him in...
  11. Criminal_Minded

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction Im late.....I know, but I have to say that this chapter was epic to say the least. I didnt think they would have a full all out war but It looks like that is exactly whats about to take place. I doubt many people will have a soul sealing or soul...
  12. Criminal_Minded

    Chapter Bleach 412 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 412 Discussion/413 Predictions Very uneventful chapter for me. Nothing happened I didn't expect, and nothing happened that I actually cared about. I was less than thrilled to see Rangiku also. The high point I guess as Keigo and "his" new sword.....that guy just looks funny holding...
  13. Criminal_Minded

    Chapter Naruto 502 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 502 Discussion / 503Prediction Well, I used to think Minato was badass but after reading this chapter I realize I was completely wrong, the man is not badass at all..... He is amazingly mind blowingly badass!! On a side/sad note, didn't want to see Madara eat a resengan...
  14. Criminal_Minded

    Discussion Who do you think had the saddest death in Naruto??

    Hands down its Asuma's death for me. The fact that he had a child on the way made it real sad and hard to read...some deep stuff. Asuma was kinda on the loosing side the whole time, nothing he did worked and it seemed like he was up against this unstoppable evil which created a real sense of...
  15. Criminal_Minded

    Tobi Identity & Mega Convo Thread

    Re: I know who Tobi is. (NOT OBITO) Good one....time traveling shinobi is really the heart of the Naruto story. All the good stuff about not giving up and friendship is ok but....... this story is really about the dangers and rewards of time travel. ITs about time somone exposed the truth...
Top