Recent content by Crimson Trickster

  1. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Protip. Change all the image urls to vignette, not static. Fandom Wiki images are usually broken as hotlinks when using the static domain. You have to refresh to get the image.
  2. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Nice, Arknights!
  3. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I'm really liking Ura no Report so far, but I hope it doesn't stay a Bokuyaba clone.
  4. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Two new demon stories? Seriously?
  5. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I still hate them for cancelling Chojo in the first place.
  6. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    The mangamillion thing is pretty disappointing... I guess its good that Kiss x Death and some other untranslated jump titles are there, but at the same time, tons of them are missing.
  7. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    That's not what I meant dude. I meant the ToC placing.
  8. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    You can't really be saying that when series like Blue Box have somehow ended up under it, right?
  9. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    No it's not. Dude, it's literally at the bottom in terms of sales and engagement. Hima-Ten's twitter account STILL has more followers than it.
  10. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Apparently this is her third role? That's amazing for her.
  11. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Kiyoshi does not deserve this treatment oh my god man. Oh well... at least we're getting Hunter x Hunter back.
  12. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I'm fine with that, Gintama's humor is something that's hard to replicate.
  13. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Nah I'm an idiot, nevermind that post.
  14. Crimson Trickster

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Nue color page that high? That's good. Also I have been on a hiatus for too long lol.
Top