Recent content by Crimson_Shadow

  1. Discussion How long will/should DGM last?

    Re: end or not? This is a speculation on what could be the next arc, based on the occurrences in HQ and Allen's higher synch ratio with his innonce. If Hoshino-sensei were to make Allen a general it creates an opening to introduce new characters as his job would be to find new accomodators...
  2. Chapter 353 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 353 Predictions [Naruto] I see what you mean, although with naruto being one of akatsuki's targets theres always the heightened level of caution they need to take, but I can see her allowing them to take off after some talking and/or probably a some training or some preparations on her part.
  3. Chapter 353 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 353 Predictions [Naruto] but wasn't the flying thunder god technique the fourth's own jutsu, I mean Jiraiya being his teacher he may know it. But if its his personal jutsu I don't think naruto will learn it at all. But who knows... it could happen Probably next chapter is probably the...
  4. Chapter 274 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 274 Predictions [Bleach] What Grimmjow probably wants Inoue to do is heal Ichigo, because after his previous encounters with Ichigo he probably wants to be the one to kill him off and seeing his reactions around Ulquiorra wouldn't want to let him be the one to kill Ichigo off. I don't...
  5. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 116 Discussion Making his innocence take the form of the sword used by the earl probably shows that allen has acquired or raised his power level to something that could be somewhat close to the earl. And since it seems the earl is the only one who can force the noah to obey him...
Top