Recent content by crimsoneye

  1. crimsoneye

    Chapter Naruto 508 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 508 Spoiler Discussion I think Madara's goal with the Rinnegan has something to do with the stone block found in the Uchiha hideout. I am sure there is some information that it contains that he did not reveal at the Kage Summit. Also, there is no way he is going to implant the...
  2. crimsoneye

    Chapter Naruto 508 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 508 Spoiler Discussion Very true, but what do you expect? Bad guys lose, good guys win. Basic storytelling device. On topic though, I think Kishi will begin the WW4 after this minor scuffle. With the Rinnegan in his possession, Madara, assuming he gets it from Konan, has to do...
  3. crimsoneye

    Chapter Naruto 508 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 508 Spoiler Discussion You are forgetting the good guys that died: Jiraiya, Minato, Asuma, and the Third. There have been many losses on either end. Hopefully, Konan survives this encounter but I am not holding my breath.
  4. crimsoneye

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Spoiler Discussion So what is on the scroll exactly? Will the code breakers be able to find anything out about this? Also, it seems that we have concluded an arc now. Time for Sasuke's return with EMS along with the commencement of WW4 led by Madara and Kabuto. I'm excited.
  5. crimsoneye

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Spoiler Discussion First time poster, long time reader here. How in world does one commit suicide by biting off the tongue? Major blood loss?
Top