Recent content by CrimsonEyes

  1. CrimsonEyes

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 128 Discussion Good stuff. Let's hope Tyki starts coming to his senses, and that this arc ends soon. There's so much dust that needs to settle from the Ark, some down time would be good. But, on the subject of the art, I think with all the different angles and whatnot, I...
  2. CrimsonEyes

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 125 Prediction Someone has to get them out of that Ark before it stops existing. The only controller on the Noah side who would have helped them has vanished (*blatantly refuses to believe Road is dead*), the door has vanished, Cross does seem to be the only way out left to...
  3. CrimsonEyes

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-man 124 Discussion Oh MY D.Gray Man, the wait is getting longer, and longer every week, despite the weeks taking the same amount of time. More chapter now, please? As attached to Tyki as I got over the course of this manga, I'm DESPERATELY glad to see him back in the game.......and...
Top