Recent content by Crimsonlight09

  1. Naruto Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 628 Discussion / 629 Predictions 50$ on Sasuke coming into as Naruto about to die saying "You're not hurt are you scardy cat?"
  2. Chapter Gantz 380 Discussion/381 Prediction Thread

    You guys have to stop hating, I mean you guys can't be forgetting that other Kei had some serious issues throughout this arc. I mean, look at it from this side, one of the Kei's was far luckier then the other. Just to be dragged back into all the crap by some alien doucher. Oku has been...
  3. Seinen Gantz

    Gantz is definitely one of the best currently out there, Kei Kurono is one of the most boss main characters, people think that the newer stuff is bad and complain about it, but I think they fail to see that the author has put some real work into developing this character over the entirety of the...
Top