Recent content by Criss-Kun

  1. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    That's... kinda why I put "literally" in italics. You know? Literally Hitler? The joke? Ah, nevermind...
  2. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    So... can we say that Sasuke is literally Hitler now?
  3. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 614 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 614 Spoilers Discussion Wow... that was... wow... I mean... Excuse me, I need a second...
  4. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 611 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction Hey guys! Lately I've been recording myself reading the new chapters for the first time to get my reactions and give a quick review about it. If you'd like to see, it's up on my YouTube page. Here is chapter 611...
  5. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 610 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction MangaPanda: MangaStream: I'm starting to think that MangaPanda is using Google Translate for their scans.
  6. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 610 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction I wasn't expecting the chapter so early, but I guess you get what you pay for. The translation quality is awful towards the end. MangaStream might take a few more hours but they always do a better job. On to the chapter: - The Juubi is just...
  7. Criss-Kun

    Question In Anime, there is a scene where Sasuke pulls on his collar with one hand and uses Raikiri with the

    Re: In Anime, there is a scene where Sasuke pulls on his collar with one hand and uses Raikiri with the other. Could anyone l Since we're on that subject, I never understood why the hell he did that. "Look at my clavice Itachi, LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT ITS REFINED STRUCTURE! I HAVE LIVED AND...
  8. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 607 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards Yeah I'm kidding :P But he IS unable to shut up for extended periods of time. Maybe when Obito is about to die and he starts to review his entire life post-Madara. I think that's the most likely moment to resume the...
  9. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 607 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards Obito was going to finish the flashback and reveal everything, but no, Naruto just CAN'T SHUT THE HELL UP for 5 minutes, so he just screams and charges at Madara, ruining the Flashbackness of the moment. DAMN YOU NARUTO
  10. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 607 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards They said I was crazy, but I KNEW there had be other people out there who understand what I mean when I said that Kishi was delivering awful writing! xD
  11. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 607 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards Well, here are my 2 cents on Rin's death: She asked for it. Literally. I believe that she was the one who asked Kakashi to kill her. While some people understand the presence of her grave in Konoha means that se was not a...
  12. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 607 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards :lulzobito 'Nuff said.
  13. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 606 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 606 Discussion / 607 Predictions I wished Obito would just stop wearing Zetsu. It's ticking me off for some reason :arf
  14. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 606 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 606 Discussion / 607 Predictions The "tense" part was just normal reaction, he is in extreme grief and touching her causes him pain. It was indeed because of his jutsu. For some reason I always had in mind that Obito intentionally removed said parts of his body, but I see that...
  15. Criss-Kun

    Chapter Naruto 606 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 606 Discussion / 607 Predictions We know that the Rinne Tensei uses insane amounts of chakra. Maybe that's what limited Nagato, and it would also give them one more reason to hunt down the tailed beasts: Use their power to buff the Rinne Tensei and enable Nagato to revive someone...
Top