No offense taken. I agree my theory is a bit far fetched. It's just that, I do not buy that a characte, that may have a mother (or sister) relation with someone would even wish that very person dead. I've read many fantasy stories where a person was heavily influenced (or even possessed ) by...
Dont know if it was mentionned before but, could it be that Irene is possessed by ....her staff. Maybe her staff is a very evil and powerful entity that can possess the person that holds it. This could explain why she is so evil and why should doesn't even care for Erza's life.
Could be. However, they showed us Mavis's body bleeding from inside the crystal due to Jacob's damage, why show the crystal cracking? Is Mashima trying to tell us the crystal is fragile? Maybe if further damage is done to Mavis's "projection", this would cause her body to be released from...
To me, when blood is coming out of your mouth...you're usually done. But hey! Whe've seen Jiemma with a huge hole in is chest and he wasn't dead so... Everything is possible in Fairy Tail!
Another thing I wonder: Is the source of Dimaria's "ability" to stop time, herself....or her sword? Manipulating time should require a lot of magical power imo. Dimaria seemed to be checking her sword just before she got hit a second time by the two girls. Maybe she was checking if she...
My theorie on Ultear is that when she casted her arc of time spell, most her life force was sucked into this "prison of time", and her remaining life force stayed behind, transforming her body into an old lady. So we now have two Ultear. An old lady one that lives in the normal world, and a...
One thing I am wondering (and I'm not sure if this was brought up already), would it possible that Zeref put a spell on all the spriggans to make sure they stay loyal to him? When you think about it, why would human mages support Zeref's goal of extermining mankind? I guess we will see how...