Recent content by Criszen

  1. Chapter Naruto 656 Discussion/ 657 Predictions

    Highly doubt Kishi is going to drag this war on for that much longer.. Would just get repetitive. It already kind of is.
  2. Chapter Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 631 Spoiler Discussion Spoiler looks like something out of a crappy fanfic. Going with fake on this one.
  3. Naruto Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 628 Discussion / 629 Predictions Um.. No he doesn't? Which is the point he was trying to make. You don't have to stop anything regardless of there being a holiday event.
  4. Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Theres way too much build up to it being Obito, it's too late to go back and say no now. :P
  5. Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions He based an entire chapter on Obito flashbacks, I don't see any reason why it's not Obito at this point. Face it naysayers, you lost this 4 year long debate and now that you've experienced fresh ownage with whipped cream and a cherry on top theres...
  6. Chapter One Piece 667 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 667 Discussion/ 668 Prediction I don't think taking down one of the 4 pirate emperors is on Luffy's to do list(except for big mama, who apparently I forgot about).. Unless he has something against them at this moment. And I also don't think Law can be trusted on this one...
  7. Chapter Bleach 473 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions The very fact that Ginjou states that all Ichigo's friends and family and everything will revert back to normal once Tsukishima dies then suspiciously goes on to say who Ichigo's enemy really is makes me think that Tsukishima's death might play great...
  8. Chapter Bleach 458 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions I'm not quite getting this.. So let me get this straight. Ginjo was under the influence of Tsukishima's Book of the End fullbring all the while helping Ichigo achieve fullbring and being his comrade. Was he evil during all of this? Judging by what...
  9. Chapter Bleach 431 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 431 Spoiler Discussion When was it ever suggested that Aizen wanted to merge with his Zanpakuto? He lost his Zanpakuto there and then. I don't think it was ever mentioned what his true motives where, but Ichigo did speculate that he might of wanted to lose his powers. I don't...
  10. Chapter Bleach 430 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 430 Spoiler Discussion I don't think Ichigo is actually trusting this person, he's simply just going along with it for now. Maybe out of curiousity. Ichigo already knows his father is hiding stuff from him. He said to Isshin in the Aizen arc that he didn't have to tell him...
  11. Chapter Bleach 421 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 421 Discussion/422 Predictions I thought there was more to Aizen's character than just "want power" rage rage rage but I guess not. We've still yet to see a proper motive as to why Aizen is doing any of this but now he's done and dusted. Some how I doubt he's going to make a come back.
  12. Chapter Bleach 421 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 421 Spoiler Discussion Urahara said it's impossible to kill him if he's fused with the hougyoku. So sealing him seems like the logical thing to do.
  13. Chapter Bleach 420 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 420 Discussion/421 Predictions I hope we get a long history lesson on who the hell Aizen actually is and why he's so overly arrogant and power hungry. Lol he's evil just ain't goin to cut it. I know he's after the kings key and all and to rule over everything.. Gotta be more to him...
  14. Chapter Bleach 420 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 420 Discussion/421 Predictions I'm just not liking this whole Ichigo losing his powers only to get them back after a time skip and being much weaker again. What is the point in this? This doesn't seem like good story telling and is just unnecessarily prolonging the manga. At this...
  15. Chapter Bleach 420 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 420 Discussion/421 Predictions I wonder if Ichigo could actually put up a fight without his shinigami powers.
Top