Recent content by Cro

  1. Cro

    The Shogun

    I'm really enjoying your drawings. I am looking forward to much more. :D
  2. Cro

    8-Bit

    Artwork that you've shown so far is excellent. Can't wait to see more.
  3. Cro

    New Manga

    Your first mistake was telling us how he is similiar to two very popular characters in manga. If you wanna make it successful you have to show us how your character is different from not only those two but from any other character. Like said above, there are some interesting details but this...
  4. Cro

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hello! I am new to the forum but have been a very long time fan of manga. I've recently haven't had much time reading manga because of school but now I am finding time to make room for it in my life again. Glad to be apart of this board!
Top