Recent content by Crocoboy176

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 933 Discussion / 934 Predictions

    I believe that kyoshiros brother is one of the nine scabbard, and we have seen 7 samurai respond to the waning crescent moon paper (chapter 926) and kyoshiro is going to rejoin the scabbard via his brother. Big mom will start to get hungry and kaido will have to deal with her (location...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 933 Discussion / 934 Predictions

    Dude kyoshiro is 100% an ally. How do I know this??? Because his brother is the one of the several samurai(the nine scabbard) who noticed the waning crescent moon in ep. 926. Kyoshiro lost ties with the scabbard, but will ultimately work with them in the end to bring thunder.
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 868 Discussion / 869 Predictions

    Has no one forgotten, you have the germa with super human powers and guns that are no longer pointed at theur heads, they have to be an asset to the alliance. I reckon thry will come out of nowhere in the next chapters and dish out some justice to big moms crew, they are renowned assassins...
Top