Recent content by CrookedlySarcastic

  1. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    I honestly don't know whether to like that chapter or hate it. So let's go from the beginning. The first few panels show that Gray didn't out right attack Natsu but recognized that his voice wasn't able to reach him. We also got a nice little history lesson from Invel about the demons from...
  2. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    Wow. Spoilers just. Huh, that's one plot twist few saw. I want to say that maybe Larcade is a created being, not actually related but he does share similar physical features so who knows? I am the only one imagining Natsu just throwing his arms in the air like, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW MANY...
  3. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    It makes a lot of sense if Acnologia's going after the dragon slayers, knowing one of them could potentially be powerful enough to kill him, but why now? There were other times in which Acnologia could've attacked the dragon slayers. Then again, maybe now is the best time. Not to sound idiotic...
  4. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    I think it was just a general reaction to seeing Brandish get tricked and used in a sense. So from that, he says that I guess in shock. What Mest did is where he got the idea.
  5. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    The negotiation had more potential than Mest's plan. Looking at it logically, a peacefully negotiation with August had less risk and could have possibly made another neutral person in the war. While August is loyal to Zeref, there comes a point when others can realize that perhaps the person you...
  6. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    I don't necessarily think that the course of action Mest took was rather needed. Perhaps if they were let aware before or so, it would've gone better. However, as the chapter showed, the negotiation was turning in a better light as Brandish convinced August enough to at least hear what Natsu...
  7. CrookedlySarcastic

    Discussion Natsu Dragneel/E.N.D Thread

    I feel like it'll mostly be about the Fairy Tail guild and other guilds attempting to reason with him more than anything. Gray would definitely go the "I'mma beat the demon out of him" route, and maybe Erza too. I'm not quite sure where Erza falls in as she portrayed as an older sister like...
  8. CrookedlySarcastic

    Discussion Spriggan 12 General Thread

    Gildarts as a Spriggan would certainly be a page turner. To be honest, I just see him showing up when they need him most like, "Guys, I've been gone for a few months. Guys." Though, I am curious about the mystery Spriggan. Does anyone have the picture showing off the silhouettes of the twelve...
  9. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    I didn't forget that actually. However, you gotta realize that even if Natsu's tumor was magically shrunk to that size, there was still stress on the body. And I'm not saying his internal struggles will keep him away from fighting, if anything, I thought it would change how he fights. I mean...
  10. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    I liked this chapter a lot. It had a ton of ups with Jacob's attitude and ability, as well as Lucy and Happy scenes. One of the downs is honestly Natsu waking up. We knew he was going to wake up sooner or later, but in this instant, I wish it was later. I think bringing him out and showing him...
  11. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    It might be foreshadowing but I feel like the whole Natsu situation will be on pause for a few more chapters. The most I could see happening is Lucy leaving to go help her friends and Happy staying with him. I think he'll wake up near the 490 or 500 mark. Though it would be pretty cool to see...
  12. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Oh, I don't mean to say that they aren't strong. By no doubt, they certainly have peculiar abilities and they've definitely trained these abilities. They're strong, it's just that perhaps not as strong as those thought they were? I don't know exactly how to phrase it. It just seems like they're...
  13. CrookedlySarcastic

    Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    I think the chapter was pretty good. It wasn't the best fight scene but Sherria made up for it with her determination. To be honest, the Spriggan 12 don't appear that strong to me. If anything, they're acting more as distractions than these strong, overpowered enemies they were thought to be...
Top