Recent content by Cross Marian

  1. Cross Marian

    Info DGM DVD Covers & Info

    Ohhhhh, Tyki!
  2. Cross Marian

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 103 (END) The way the end was set up, I'm thinking we'll see an OVA or at movie, or maybe like Yugioh (I think?) the anime will get picked up by someone else at a later date. The manga itself is doing pretty good, but I think the wrong people got a hold of it and didn't properly...
  3. Cross Marian

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 103 (END) Link isn't working properly. Nevermind, found it...
  4. Cross Marian

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 171 Spoiler thread I don't understand how they'd know Cross' gun isn't compatible with him anymore if he isn't even there. The reason he didn't take it with him is probably because, uh, he just got shot in the face.
  5. Cross Marian

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 169 Spoiler Thread I don't think Cross escaped willingly--if he did so, he would have taken Judgment with him. (Then again, he could have very well left it on purpose just to confuse the Order--he has Maria, still, after all--but I'm not sure if that's a long shot or not). I think...
  6. Cross Marian

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 169 Spoiler Thread I am an awful person for hoping Tyki has kidnapped Cross.
  7. Cross Marian

    DGM Fanbook: GRAY ARK

    I look forward to this! Thanks so much!!
  8. Cross Marian

    DGM Fanbook: GRAY ARK

    Seconding a humble request for Cross scans. ;____; My fanbook won't arrive for two weeks.
Top