Re: One Piece 443 Predictions
i still need to know more about Bones, but he definately would b an awesome addition to the mugiwara pirates. :amuse how would he go out in public tho? and if he does end up being a full member, wouldn't every opponent he fights have the same reaction at the...
Re: One Piece 441 Predictions
that'd b most logical, but the story would turn back to a repetative arc where, once again the strawhats will rescue someone from the WG. so, BB will prob let Ace go after Ace gets a beat down, telling him that "I've been in debt to u so i wont kill u" or...
Re: One Piece 433 Discussion
usopp with tekkai?? :o mmm, it would definately change his humorous and tricky fighting style, which would b sad
it'd b kool to see more variations of his new slig-shot and the dials thou. ha, like slinging an impact dial to the balls from a mile away
Re: One Piece 433 Predictions
I have to say that it's either going to be franky or usopp, but i highly doubt both will join the SH. Ofcourse, if usopp doesn't join, he will in a much later chapter.
Re: One Piece 433 Predictions
i don't think that would fit the balance Oda is looking for through the three swords Zoro has to carry, but it'd definately b sick!
I think/STRONGLY HOPE Zoro's new sword will be a wooden sword (bokutou) made of the tree of Adam. that....would be efing awesome
Re: One Piece 433 Predictions
Ha, there's definately a lot of stuff that Oda needs to cover!
views and predictions:
-A few years ago at the Jump Fiesta2003, Oda supposedly said "I will consider a new crewmember to the SH after I have a member leave"
and if he is sticking to that(which would be...