Recent content by crucio

  1. crucio

    Chapter Naruto 567 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!! You gotta be kidding me. He will not kill them, he will DESTROY them. All of them.
  2. crucio

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 453 Discussion/454 Predictions If the trans is OK then Sasuke is as stupid as it seems. Not even all-mighty Pain would be able to take on 5 kages at the same time...
  3. crucio

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler Discussion Thread Judging for the last translation of the spoiler, i'm starting to doubt that Nagato is going to attack Naruto...
  4. crucio

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler Discussion Thread I agree with your interpretation, but i think it's based on the first translation from the spoiler, right? HPTR Fangirl made an aclaration from the last part: I think that phrase change the whole concept that the first translation gave us, now...
  5. crucio

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 447 Discussion / 448 Predictions Thread I'm with you in almost everything you said, by your way of talking it seems you like mathematics... About the bolded part, come'on bud, this is a forum, we're bored people discussing about a manga and trying to predict stuff with a...
  6. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 357 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 357 Discussion/358 Predictions Thread Hahaha, really? Maybe you're right, i was just re-reading and well, i thought that...
  7. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 357 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 357 Discussion/358 Predictions Thread http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000003/000179362/05.jpg Is it me or the art quality isn't like Kubo usually does in the first frame? Dunno... his feet remember me to a children's drawong...
  8. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 357 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 357 Discussion/358 Predictions Thread No. The hollow form of Ichigo would just f*** up even Yammy. You will see. Aizen is SCARED of his inner power. That's all.
  9. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 357 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 357 Spoiler Discussion Thread Gin: Wow! When did you learn to took out eyes from VL? s~ca~ry Aizen: Nah, I missed. I just took one...
  10. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 357 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 357 Spoiler Discussion Thread What about Kidoh? Maybe there's some kidoh that can stop his "raw" roting power. Anyway, watching this dude fighting is pretty boring. Let's hope Soi Fong does some move soon.
  11. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 357 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 357 Spoiler Discussion Thread Sadly, you're hoping too much...
  12. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 356 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 356 Discussion/357 Predictions Thread Not me. I guarantee it. I don't give a damn for him (i don't care about Soi Fong neither).
  13. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 356 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 356 Discussion/357 Predictions Thread She's a captain, and she's a strong character. She fought Yoruichi. Ok, maybe she's not in the top 3 captains, but still, she's pretty strong. And that will be enough for defeating Barragan. You will see in some chapters.
  14. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 356 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 356 Discussion/357 Predictions Thread Well, then that's the end of our "discussion". You see it that way. I don't.
  15. crucio

    Chapter Bleach 356 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 356 Discussion/357 Predictions Thread I don't know. Maybe Aizen's plan is beyond all this. Now, watching the power of the top 3 Espadas, i don't think that all his hopes relay on them. And also, Aizen may not even know the bankai of most captains in the gottei. Soi Fong weak? She...
Top