Recent content by cruorluna

  1. Chapter Magi 209 Discussion/210 Predictions

    I agree, the big names in manga are coming to an end within the next few years and Magi is a really good manga to read because of how complex the the underlying plots can be, this isn't just straight forward magic fights but there are complicated political and ethical points being made and I...
  2. Anime Magi Anime Discussion Thread

    You forget that there still is the arc with the pirates and there can be a few good filler episodes about some of the adventures that they had while traveling to their destinations and then there is the small arc where Alibaba gets to empire to train. I'm trying to be optimistic here and hope...
  3. Discussion Sinbad no Bouken Manga Discussion

    magi raw is out or rather more back story of sinbad! either way it's good :) http://www.mangahead.com/index.php/Manga-Raw-Scan/Magi-Labyrinth-of-Magic/Magi-Labyrinth-of-Magic-183-Raw-Scan/01.jpg?action=big&size=original&fromthumbnail=true
  4. Chapter Magi 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

    Re: Magi 182 Spoiler Thread If it's a double issue does that mean that we'll get 2 chapters of magi?
  5. Chapter Magi 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    I want the new chapter NOW but we'll have to wait till sunday to see some serious ass-kicking! I jus can't wait until they animate this!
  6. Chapter Magi 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    Re: Magi 181 Spoiler Thread I found a raw!!!!! http://www.zipmanga.com/read/Magi_RAW/181/1
  7. Chapter Magi 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    Re: Magi 181 Spoiler Thread KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:spaz Alibaba looks so cool!!!!!!! It's like he is the clothed in fire!!!!!
  8. Chapter Magi 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    Re: Magi 181 Spoiler Thread Right now all I want is for it to be updated already because the suspense of FINALLY seeing Alibaba's full djinn equip is just making me want to rip my hair out! I want the raws out NOW!!!
Top