Recent content by CSMars

  1. Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Couples Thread

    Re: TsunaXChrome you have a good point about the kyoko/tsuna thing. but then again, there are many alternate futures, so i guess we'll never know! (i mean, until Amano-sensei shows us, that is! ^__^)
  2. Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Couples Thread

    Re: TsunaXChrome i think chrome is a cutie, but tsuna is way obsessed with kyoko to even see other girls. I wouldn't mind this pair in fandom but i doubt we're going to see any evidence in the canon series. Right now, i haven't established my OTPs for this series (since I just started and it...
  3. Shoujo Hana Kimi by Nakajo Hisaya

    Re: Hana Kimi - Discussion I read a few volumes of the manga but i'm not a big fan (I generally don't like shoujo that much). But I really love the currently airing Hana Kimi drama. I have to say that Sano is way too emo and makes me want to bitch-slap him out of his depression; on the other...
  4. Shounen Major by Mitsuda Takuya

    Re: Major raws hi, guys! Does anyone have the raws of this series for vol 62 and 63? Or if you know where I can get it, that would be great!!! BT, IRC, I can work all those, i just don't know where to start!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
Top