Recent content by Cstrip

  1. Cstrip

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 283 Spoiler Thread Arcobaleno arc I hope... We still don't know the secret which Reborn told Yamamoto after their training. Anyways I am 98% sure the next arc will be about the Arcobaleno.
  2. Cstrip

    Reborn 282 Discussion/ 283 Predictions

    Just to clarify, Verde hasn't really made new boxes. he simply changed the look. Instead of having them into Boxes they are in form of a ring.
  3. Cstrip

    Reborn 278 Discussion/ 279 Predictions

    So that explains why the vongola logo has a shellfish on it.
  4. Cstrip

    Reborn 273 Discussion/ 274 Predictions

    I believe Kawahira will be the key to defeating GHOST.
  5. Cstrip

    Reborn 272 Discussion/ 273 Predictions

    To be honest, I don't think any "good characters" are going to get killed.
  6. Cstrip

    Reborn 272 Discussion/ 273 Predictions

    Spoilers are fake. I can tell.
  7. Cstrip

    Reborn 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

    That might be true.
  8. Cstrip

    Reborn 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 270 Spoiler Thread I want some pictures :P
  9. Cstrip

    Reborn 269 Discussion/270 Predictions

    Actually Kawahira did meet Hibari Proof:http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/260/04/
  10. Cstrip

    Reborn 269 Discussion/270 Predictions

    I doubt thats the real Hibari. The fact that he was came alone proves my point. If it was the real one he'd probably be with Kusakabe or something like that. Its probably Chrome or Mukuro IMO.
  11. Cstrip

    Reborn 268 Discussion/ 269 Predictions

    Rofl who wouldnt want to see that one.
  12. Cstrip

    Reborn 268 Discussion/ 269 Predictions

    Re: 268 Reborn Spoiler Thread Byakuran carnage release (if he has one) or Box weapon will surely be something mighty and unexpected because of his knowledge. as for ghost i imagine something similar to Byakuran's due to his/her resemblance to him
  13. Cstrip

    Reborn 268 Discussion/ 269 Predictions

    Re: 268 Reborn Spoiler Thread Ghost is still in the vindice prison as far as we know.
  14. Cstrip

    Reborn 268 Discussion/ 269 Predictions

    Re: 268 Reborn Spoiler Thread wow. im losing faith in reborn!. the Real FW are getting beat in a chapter...
  15. Cstrip

    Reborn 267 Discussion/268 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 267 Spoiler Thread :(
Top