Recent content by ctrxpler

  1. Chapter Gantz 304 Discussion/305 Prediction Thread

    So were you one of the people freaking out the other day when the sky turned red in Brissie and Sydney? :) That was interesting, tricked one of my wow lovin shutins into thinking it was armageddon, ahh good times, had to tell him it wasn't though when he said he was getting his gun.
  2. Chapter Gantz 296 Discussion/297 Prediction Thread

    :) Deathmatch to decide who out of the 'finished' gantzers get to become the new man in the gantz ball :)
  3. Chapter Gantz 296 Discussion/297 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 296 Spoiler Discussion Thread I can imagine nishi with 2 H guns. Alien "Hey whats that grinding noise?" 2nd Alien "Dunno, can't see anyone around" Splat both aliens turn into goo and Nishi appears out of stealth dragging the two H guns behind him. This is why I don't...
  4. Chapter Gantz 291 Discussion/292 Prediction Thread

    I'd love to see katou and kei get everyone together to form a plan. They all huddle up put there hands together and then katou gets his head kicked off and everyones like wtf mate, and make a run for it. Damn i hate katou. ps Inaba must die in the most gruesome way, or maybe get used as a...
  5. The Nishi thread

    I'd love to see nishi double kill some of those bastard classmates.
  6. Chapter Gantz 288 Discussion/289 Prediction Thread

    I'm still surprised that Nishi didn't kill the fat chick, seriously, wtf. Maybe he just wants a screw before the apocalypse, I know fat chicks still need lovin 'but they have to pay', lol. I would be absolutely pissed if there were more Nuri's, waited so long for that act to end.
Top