Recent content by Cueil

  1. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 514 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 514 Discussion / 515 Prediction - Next Naruto chapter comes out Nov. 3rd why anyone would believe a word out of his mouth as 100 percent truth still baffles me... he manipulats everyone and everything...
  2. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 499 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 499 Discussion / 500 Prediction it's more likely she transformed due to Madara taking advantage of her weakened state after birth
  3. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 498 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 498 Spoiler Discussion Just looking at her hair makes me think that she was there is always the possilities that Madara set the Kyubi free or perhaps she is the Kyubi... it was my original prediction when I first saw her... it fit the mythology of the orient
  4. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 497 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions or Kyubi is Kushina... there is always that possibility... it is after all based on the oriental fox mythology
  5. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 493 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 493 Spoiler Discussion Naruto just needs to follow his new goal... giving in even a little bit will cause total faltering... this is shown with Kyubi and it's likely the same with his mirror image... my guess is he'll have to do something his other self is incapable of... forgiveness.
  6. Cueil

    Theory Naruto is gonna lose Kyuubi 100%

    Re: What will naruto be like with Kyubi extracted J-man was pretty specific in saying that only the yin(yang? I can't remember just got off work) half was sealed in Naruto... I think Kyubi is more of a form of Natural Chakra
  7. Cueil

    Theory Naruto is gonna lose Kyuubi 100%

    Re: What will naruto be like with Kyubi extracted I don't think many of you seem to understand. The lion's share of Naruto's chakra is still being used to hold back Kyubi's chakra. This brings up all kinds of interesting theories though... like if they extract the Kyubi's chakra... since it's...
  8. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 492 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 492 Discussion / 493 Predictions first... I think Kyubi's chakra can easily fill in as a supplement for Natural chakra... I base this on Naruto going kyubi/sage in nearly an instant... Second Naruto isn't going from 0 percent control he's going from around 33 percent control and he's...
  9. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 490 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 490 Spoiler Discussion there are a couple of fanfics that deal with that subject in an interesting way
  10. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Spoiler Discussion that brings up another problem... Sasuke probably wouldn't be to happy if it was his brother being rezed... though I think it would have been insane if the Minato was rezed
  11. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 486 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 486 Spoiler Discussion Madara's plans would goto hell if Naruto died I suppose
  12. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 486 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 486 Spoiler Discussion but it's so true... not to mention he has some really messed up emotional issues and Sasuke was his first real connection in life... I imagine that it's to deeply seeded into his sych to be undestood by him
  13. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 486 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 486 Spoiler Discussion Ah... Sasuke had good guy eyes... big as Naruto... I hope someone translates the raw... it's LQ but readable
  14. Cueil

    Other What Is The Longest Time That You've Been Without Shower?

    longest time without a shower... hmmm... I was in the military... so I'll have to remember my longest field ops... I'm thinking 4 weeks... it was a Fort Bragg firing exercise where I was constantly moving around uneffing up all the problems that people tend to cause when they screw with radios...
  15. Cueil

    Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Spoiler Discussion you shouldn't be surprised... Naruto wanted to get a feel of Sasuke... also your sig always makes me laugh... it's great
Top