Re: 666 Satan Anime
Just because the series has finished doesn't mean it will be an OVA...
I really don't want it to be an OVA. There's no way they can fit 80(I'm assuming thats about when it will end...) chapters into 3 episodes... I could be made into a 52 ep series. Or a 26, if they...
Re: The official Jump Square thread
hello baby looks awesome! I sat that. But really I'm just judging it by its art. I mean BLue Dragon was shit. But it had awesome art. So hopefully the story is just as good. I'm looking forward to Frankenstein, it looks good. Hello Baby... I admit I'm looking...
Re: 373 Predictions [Naruto]
I didn't know where to post this... but the Chinese Edited Mangas are out here : http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=27221&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Naruto%20373%28chn%29.torrent
Re: Hatsukoi Limited by Kawashita Mizuki - Discussion
the art is good. Why does the genre have to suck so much. Its like Blue Dragon. Great art. Crap story.
Re: 666 Satan Anime
thats not the complete list for the winter season, theres still a tiny chance it could... Actually no. No it can't. There has been no advertising. They normally do heaps. Well we can hope for April.
Re: 666 Satan Anime - CONFIRMED!
do we have the scans for the latest chapter?... Wikipedia never lies, there must be something in that.
EDIT: Wiki actually just says that they are expecting an anime near the end of the year... So that could mean that it doesn't actually happen... I'm not going...