the new characters introduced aren't just for the sake of the tourney. I'd bet that most of them would be the new allies of Luffy in the future. He has to have a lot of allies like WB in order to become the PK. This is the place where luffy will get the respect and alliance of the different...
I'm seeing a connection here.
Fujitora = "Wisteria Tiger"
Color is purple----------------> Violet
This could be possible, she could be trying to get the strawhats one by one starting with Sanji
Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions
I see alot of people taking the old man's being blind as a weakness because he can't tell a friend from foe. You guys are forgetiing about Enel. He could see and hear the entire Skypea Island without the need to be actually there so it shouldn't be...
What if Aokiji lost to DD?
That would really stir things up. What if Oda was toying with us in terms of strenght and is now ready to show DDs true color as one of the strongest characters in the OP world (we already know that though) What I was trying to say is that, he is stronger that how we...
Re: One Piece 599 Spoilers Discussion Thread
Hawkeyes does have his principles. He has a mission and he does it. simple. He trained Zoro, so what. that does not mean they are buddies now. He knows Zoro has talent and wants to give the next generation some help. That does not necesarilly mean...
Here's a thought.
Since Bonney was captured, the 5 elders could have forced her to use her poers on them thus making them younger and stronger again then they will start moving again actively erasing many threats in the new world>? possible??
Another crazy thought, what if Rayleigh...
I have a prediction in connection with this.
Mihawk will train Zoro then somewhere in the Future Mihawk will get killed by another person wherein that person will gain the title of the best so that will be the last oponent of zoro. (Could be shiryu?) or as what somebody earlier said, one of...
Re: One Piece 597 Spoiler Discussion
HAHAHAHA! Nice one. That would be devastating. I feel for him though. 4 weeks is a really long time to wait. sigh.....
Re: One Piece 594 Spoiler Discussion
Grove 16 in the sabody archipeligo....
or it might also mean fishman island because when I counted the islands luffy has been (most with the rest of the group) fishman island is going to be the 16th.... any thoughts??
[hr]
one more thing.
if 16...
I couldn't have said it any better. This actually came up my mind as well, its just that I wanted a more dramatic story. hahahahaha. Wouldn't it be nice though if Luffy becomes one of the Yonkou?
Here's my prediction:
Luffy takes control of the White Beard Pirates with the help of Rayleigh and then becomes one of the yonkou. they head to Impel Down to get Mr 2 and of course there is a substatial bounty raise.