Recent content by Cyber34

  1. Cyber34

    Chapter Bleach 587 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions Hopefully Kubo doesn't off screen the fight in the Royal Palace. I would like to see exactly what makes Juha so confident that he thinks he can just stroll up there and hand the Soul King his ass. It's not like anyone up there is oblivious to the fact...
  2. Cyber34

    Chapter Bleach 585 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 585 Discussion / 586 Predictions Decent chapter, at least now these boot lickers will be going up against people with the intention of killing their asses. Little good it will do though seeing as their power will just go to Yhwach. Even though their goals seem the same I thought...
  3. Cyber34

    Chapter Bleach 578 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 578 Spoiler Discussion I get the feeling Yhwach let what's his name out to see what the limits of his ability truly are since he has never been in a real battle before. Now that he is presumably dead the knowledge of this experience and his powers will return to Yhwach who most...
  4. Cyber34

    Chapter Naruto 671 Discussion / 672 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 671 Spoilers Discussion <3 My thoughts exactly, hopefully this will tone down the sickening yaoi fanatics out there.
  5. Cyber34

    Why does Ichigo need an Asauchi-based zanpakuto?

    Looks like my assumption was partially correct, he has been using a suppressed version of his power all this time. I thought it was strange that he appeared to only be a tad more powerful then he was at the time he fought Gin despite gaining the power to fight Aizen. This reminds me of the...
  6. Cyber34

    Why does Ichigo need an Asauchi-based zanpakuto?

    Ichigo needed an Asauchi to be used as a catalyst to bring out his true Zanpaktou. The one he was been using all this time is a bootleg version manifested by his Quincy power. I'm assuming that he has been using a suppressed version of his power all this time as a fake can never compare to the...
  7. Cyber34

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Discussion / 541 Predictions It would have been interesting to see Yamaji observing Ichigo's Bankai training. I wonder how he would have reacted when Zangetsu first appeared.
  8. Cyber34

    Chapter Bleach 537 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 537 Discussion / 538 Predictions I hope we get an explanation soon as to why Juha Bach is reluctant to kill Ichigo especially when he ordered the death of all impure Quincy. He is probably the most impure Quincy of all having Shinigami and Hollow traits. It really doesn't make since...
  9. Cyber34

    Discussion Ichigo has to master his Quincy powers

    I'm interested in seeing who exactly is going to train Ichigo to use his Quincy powers if it happens.
  10. Cyber34

    Chapter One Piece 708 Discussion/ 709 Prediction

    Just got done reading those arcs you mentioned, I stand corrected.
  11. Cyber34

    Chapter One Piece 708 Discussion/ 709 Prediction

    Got a bunch of people walking around this arc thinking they can take out Luffy whenever they feel like it just like Smoker.Hopefully Luffy will enlighten them especially those marines, otherwise the only thing of significance that two year timeskip would have accomplished is making Nami's breast...
  12. Cyber34

    Chapter Bleach 536 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 536 Spoilers Discussion That's what I was thinking, it would explain how they developed those Bankai stealing medallions by analyzing Isshins reiatsu within her. The energy that shoots out from them looks to similar to Ichigo's reiatsu.
  13. Cyber34

    Discussion What you don't like about Hunter x Hunter - Negatives, low points, and whatnot...

    What I dislike most about this manga is the gay atmosphere of it. Gon walks around in short shorts, Hisoka is gay and a pedophile, Killua refers to his younger brother Alluka as a girl, Illumi Killua's older brother looks like a girl, and Kurapica also looks like a girl.
  14. Cyber34

    Discussion So, seems Bleach is getting Twilighty...

    She's a tomboy, has a body almost similar to a 12 year old boy, and she is probably older then his own mother. However Ichigo might have something in common with his mother other then possessing Quincy abilities.
  15. Cyber34

    Question Did Soul Society grow weaker?

    Looking at the most recent chapters I would definitely say Soul Society got weaker, and mainly because of Aizen. He is responsible for a number of Captains abandoning their posts. Imagine if all of the Vizards had never left Soul Society. Imagine if Urahara, Yoruchi, Isshin, and Tessai still had...
Top