I curious to see if the reason Take's with Midora has something to do with the 'Reviving Knife' technique he used on Komatsu. He mentioned that it's a very rare technique that's used to prepare special ingredients in the Gourmet World. Since Midora's ultimate goal is God, maybe 'Reviving Knife'...
Re: Bakuman 119 Spoiler Thread
I think the very thing that's helping Nanamine is ultimately going to be his undoing. He's recruiting this 'small army' of 'advisors' to help him create a manga, and based on the reactions of the editors it will probably be go places. However, if it gets really...
Re: Bleach 378 Discussion/379 Predictions Thread
Thing I'm noticing is that he's firing off Getsugas without powering up or even saying it. He's just swinging and letting them fly. I like the new mask too, now if he just has the horns that would be sweet.
At the very least, I think that this could result in a battle over who controls Naruto. It's clear that the rest of the kages will not trust Danzou so long as he is Hokage and won't settle for him having control of the nine-tails. After all, if it is to be a major war, the faction opposing...
Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread
The one thing I've always wondered is if there is a Water Water Logia Fruit, would the user be able to use salt water instead of fresh water. If they could, they would be immune to the 'sea weakness' of other fruit users, and would he/she be able to...
Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread
I just had an interesting thought. According to previous chapters, Aokiji believes in 'Lazy Justice' and is very laid back in his attitude and actions and is an ice logia user. Akainu, if the spoilers pan out is a magma (logia?) user. Based on past...
Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Throw a lot of water on him? Sorry, couldn't help it. XD
In seriousness, a little water would evaporate quickly, but a lot of continuous water would cool him off.
Re: Bleach 354 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread
Have you considered using 'Obliterate'?
Webster's Dictionary defines 'Obliterate' as doing away with completely, without leaving a trace.
Re: Fairy Tail 123 Discussion / 124 Prediction
From what we've seen so far, Dragonslayers can generate their 'element' directly from their body. The big factor is that they increase their strength by consuming their element from another source. Will Natsu needs a flame and Gazelle needs metal...
Re: Bleach 325 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
Source: BleachAsylum
Provider: Spacecat
片っ方を投げてもう片方を手で持って攻撃。
Death Wind (Kazeshini) doesn't seem to have any particularly special abilities.
片っ方を投げてもう片方を手で持って攻撃。
He holds one sickle to attack with and throws the other...
Re: DGM 166 Spoiler Thread
Everyone is starting to say that Allen is the 14th Noah (ie. the reborn 14th). Based on how I read the translations of the spoilers, it says nothing about Allen having the power of the 14th Noah, as if his skin is going to become gray and get a row of stigmata. It...
Re: DGM 158 Spoiler Thread
Oooo....sounds like some interesting things are starting to happen. I really want to know more about Allen and his relationship with the 14th Noah.