Recent content by D.Constantine

  1. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Is there a double issue next week? hmmm, maybe not, seems only one remainder chapter this year. That's bad, unfortunately, the rumor that Oda will end this arc in this year is probably fake. Well, were there any rumor of Oda had become true?
  2. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    yea, you are right. Every week we have some summary-literal-spoilers of OP, Naruto and Bl. For OP the summary-literal-spoilers always account for a small part of a chapter, but for Bl it always account for the whole chapter.:facepalm Hmmm, regarding this chapter, the expression in luffy's...
  3. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    WOWWW!! I haven't thought about that!! Even if I felt something strange when I see the last pic. That's pretty possible! AND! It also could explain why Iva accedes to luffy so fast through a cursory and unconsidered and improvident think.:o
  4. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion The last pic-spoiler in the spoiler-thread. You'll see the last pic on which luffy is roaring "aaaaaahhhhhh", and at the left bottom of it, you'll see that they haven't printed something.:XD
  5. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion yea, hmmm, I have seen the clearer pics, and found out that there will be a chapter next week. hmmm, not bad.:party
  6. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion I remember that Vista has a line. hmmm, not very assured about that.:facepalm
  7. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Well, someone believe that if luffy defeats any admirals, the polt will be illogical and seems abrupt. So I clarified that. People in Chinese forums are consider the above things as cheat means.:facepalm [hr] Whether they are or not..I think Oda will...
  8. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Well, never mind.:D I tend to wait.:XD Hmm..At least, Oda started to conceiving this arc since luffy rescued robin from cp9 , that is, the job of design this arc has went through for several years. So, I believe that Oda has a well-thought-out plan for...
  9. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion :XD That's a little bit inhumane to a poor old geezer.
  10. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion I totally agree with you. hmmm, I would like to see Akainu's teeth being broken off, Kizaru's glasses being broken up and Aokiji's blinder being dilacerated.:XD And Hancock doesn't appear in this chapter, AGAIN...:darn
  11. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion It doesn't matter, Chopper will be the panacea. Anyway, Luffy's life is controled by Oda, he won't leave Luffy die.:p [hr] yea, besides, Ace is his friend since somewhen Ace intruded his ship.:XD
  12. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion hmmm, I think, on summary level, the first literal spoiler or the seventh would be the correct translations of that pics.:)
  13. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion :XD I think in the next chapter, Luffy will kick someone's ass(the first one should be Kizaru!:darn). Hmm, it's likely that Luffy will hold up his grandpa which had said he won't leave anyone to touch Ace.:facepalm [hr] yea, the little spoony...
  14. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Hmmm, yea, it will happen and all thanks to your lucky words.:p
  15. D.Constantine

    Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion LOL...:XD that's just..... a little bit erotic... But, it's so impenetrable that Hancock seems like being vaporized..:facepalm WHERE IS SHE?
Top