Recent content by da_rippa

  1. da_rippa

    Chapter Naruto 575 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 575 Discussion / 576 Predictions I've got a feeling that Oonoki won't survive this whole ordeal. He will probably die in the end.
  2. da_rippa

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? Welcome to the NHK! Reason: Conspiracies. Everywhere ¬_¬ .
  3. da_rippa

    Chapter Bleach 402 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions Urahara is cool. He always has been. Jup. Oh and Aizen sucks. This whole arc sucks. :( My guess: Urahara gets killed, Ichigo goes SSJ4/UberHollowmode and kills Aizen, but not in his hollowy mind but with a clear mind by himself because he overcomes...
  4. da_rippa

    Chapter Naruto 490 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions My guess: That mysterious summon is the Rikudo Sage. That person would really scare the shit out of Madara because that summon would be able to control the Jubi, under the premise that the Rikudo Sage still has his eyes and they are working ;). With...
  5. da_rippa

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro Umm... this chapter was kinda... fruity? I don't like this. Hopefully the king eats all the ants, then he eats himself. Then the arc will end and this freaking manga will hopefully get up to its old glory. Excelsior.
  6. da_rippa

    Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions First I have to say, I hate cliffhangers. Dammit. :D Second I think that this chapter made even clearer, that Sasuke has a mental problem which will only be solved by an epiphany or his death. Third Naruto is always the no.1 surprise ninja... that's...
  7. da_rippa

    Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions I don't know, if Sakura is really betraying the people around her. Betraying is such strong term. I'd say she just wants to carry some of the load on her shoulders, as she tells herself that she is the reason for Naruto's desperate attempts to save...
  8. da_rippa

    Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions Seriously Bro... how is chest-related-discussion not relevant in this thread? That's not bashing or flaming (well, in my humble opinion). Well, I assume this topic is not wanted in this thread, so I won't mention it anymore ;). ___________________...
  9. da_rippa

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread w00t Awesome chapter, double pages galore! I still wonder on what scene Luffy will arrive. ?)
  10. da_rippa

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread Firstly, awesome first post :D. Secondly, I laughed so hard when I read this paragraph. HAHAHA XD HAHA
  11. da_rippa

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread Haha XD. That would really blow my mind and make me stop reading/watching Naruto :blink. Naruto also has a sharingan, he just needs to awaken it. :facepalm
  12. da_rippa

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread I don't know if it has been discussed already: Has Kankuro obtained Sasori as a puppet? That would be pretty awesome :). I mean... look at the puppet, it could really be Sasori looking down on purpose, because Kishimoto is a twisted man who...
  13. da_rippa

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions Maybe he'll become sixth Hokage right now? It would be same situtation as with the third and fourth? With what Naruto did for Konoha, that's not too far fetched, I think.
  14. da_rippa

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions Hory Crap, what a chapter. I was speechless for a moment :D. Awesome. It is interesting what Sasuke will say when he sees a fucked up Konoha. Oh and there still is the matter of Bumblebee and Raikage.
  15. da_rippa

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions Sounds reasonable. Kishimoto introduced a blinded and very dumb Pain. I guess he did it to end this fight and to let Naruto win Shounen-like :notrust.
Top